Tuesday 17 June 2014

Moving Forward

Right, so I'm now in a period of quiet in between graduating and moving house to start my new job.  Expect more frequent updates for about a couple of months, then possibly a bit of a lull while I finish sorting out real life stuff, and then a relatively steady pace moving forward from there.

I've updated my list of current requests and that's what I'm going to be working towards shrinking significantly in the short term.   If you've sent me a donation and I haven't added your request to the list then please send me an email shouting at me for being disorganised, I deserve it.  If you're expecting me to reply to an email more than a few days old and I still haven't, then again please poke me because your email has got lost amidst all the other less important emails that go to that account.

I will upload more interim versions as development progresses, but the full version of release 6 still seems somewhere in the distance because ideally I want it to contain:


  • Nearly all the current accepted donators requests
  • A fully functional hotel level that doesn't cause the fainting bug
  • At least most of the cool things I personally already have planned for the hotel level
And out of the donators requests, some of them will take quite a bit of time, probably most notably the alchemy stuff, which should be really cool when it's all worked out but right now it's just a list of brainstormed (is that a word?) ideas.

So bear with me and it'll all get done eventually, even if it does end up being at Nintendo speed.

Love from Aika

12 comments:

  1. I'd consider "brainstormed" a word.
    My request is on the list, so that's that. I can't speak for everyone, obviously. =^-^=
    Sounds like you're good to go now. =^-^=
    However, don't forget to have fun. I don't think that the point is to make this feel like "even more work" for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i can speak for quite a few people when i say dont burn your self and have fun with it. i love the game and as long as you love the game your going to keep putting love into and keep it great. so dont for get to take breaks and relax a little

    ReplyDelete
  3. will we ever have more proper cheats like a nofainting godmode or will purloin ever come back
    also if there was a way to continue the game even after your character has lost their mind entirely because that would be nice

    also for anyone playing the game with the synthetic voice reading stuff out i'd recomend you go install one of the ivona voice packs on your computer they have some really nice ones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seconding the "Keep playing as a submissive sissy/brainless bimbo" mode. Pretty please with whipped cream on top ?

      Delete
    2. >will we ever have more proper cheats like a nofainting godmode or will purloin ever come back

      Nope, sorry, this isn't a sandbox game.

      >also if there was a way to continue the game even after your character has lost their mind entirely because that would be nice

      That doesn't make sense to me, a character who completely loses their mind has no genuine control over their actions. Hopefully the epilogues in the future will make situations like this feel like they have more closure.

      Delete
    3. aika you sound like the sortof person who enjoys a little self inflicted suffering while playing their vidya's
      i'd recomend playing world of tanks if you think you need more suffering than you currently have
      also nice meme arrows : ^)
      i hope oneday this game gets some kind of modding community so we can just have a random autist living in his shed do all of the work for us

      Delete
  4. It's hard to get bimbo 20 without.... dying? Losing the game? Whatever.

    Good to see you're back. I was honestly getting worried. Not about the game, but about whatever condition things were going on behind the scenes. Making games is harder than it seems (Alot of people don't understand this for some reason.) So some have to stop whatever indie game their making for more important life issues. Glad your ok though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting to bimbo 20 is essentially the same thing as losing the game! There isn't intended to be much meaningful gameplay at this point except move around, find NPC, have sex.

      Delete
    2. Which is, well, what most do. Ofcourse, losing in certain ways should be hard, in games like these!

      Delete
  5. Go for it Aika :-)
    So much fun *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  6. So may I ask when a interim versions is coming out.

    ReplyDelete