Friday 18 July 2014

Timeframe Moving Forward

Okay so I'm still in this temporary accommodation situation where I don't have a desk (or even a private room), but I now have plans to move into somewhere more permanent, but this won't happen until the second week of August.  It's unlikely I'll get much done before then.

After that I'll be settled with my private space back, and anyway I'll be living with one of my close friends who knows about this side of my life so that won't even be an issue.  In the meantime I have to ask for your continued patience.

I have you guys to thank for funding me through my final year of student poverty, and now I have a real job and stuff, and it's awesome.  So thanks for your donations in helping me get here!  I love you all.

Aika

8 comments:

  1. congratulations and hope you love the job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're getting settled with life as best you can. Good luck with everything you do, we love your work, and we hope you love your other work, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and looking forward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, hope everything continues to go well. Really looking forward to future updates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well i wish you the best of luck, and honestly i dont mind waiting a while for such a good game

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know it probably doesn't mean much from somebody like me, who doesn't donate or really do anything for you personally, but trap quest is definitely my favourite tg/mtf game.

    The only one I believe could really compete is Bimbo Mall Battle, but that sadly seems to have gone the way of abandonware :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. *** Run-time problem P47 (at paragraph 16493 in the source text): Phrase applied to an incompatible
    kind of value.

    You must supply a noun.

    Just going to leave this here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get that message repeatedly after fainting (usually only the once, usually the first time) after every action. Goes away after I faint again.

      Hopefully another update soon.

      Delete