Saturday 14 December 2013

Hair Styles and Cheerleader Outfit

There's a new item called the pink scrunchie.  The scrunchie can be added to your hair if it is long enough, and currently only by mannequins.  It will give you a ponytail, which increases your bimbo meter slightly and makes it a bit more likely that a monster will be able to grab hold of your hair when you are trying to stand (but a bit less likely that they'll step on it).  A second scrunchie can be added creating pigtails, which exacerbates those effects.

When ponytailed or pigtailed, there is a chance of the cheerleader outfit appearing on you.  This chance increases if you uncurse or bless the scrunchie(s).  The cheerleader outfit makes most male monsters treat you less harshly when having sex with you, preventing you from gaining soreness.  The outfit does, however, magically prevent you from wearing any new underwear that you find.  You could always uncurse the outfit, remove it, wear some knickers, then wear the outfit again, but the outfit will then become cursed again.

The combination of at least one scrunchie and the outfit classifies as a class outfit, and there will probably be more functionality as to what can happen whilst you are the cheerleader in the future.  What makes the cheerleader outfit even more unique, is that it contains one of the only ways in the game to lower your breast and hip size.  You'll have to work out when it does this and when it doesn't for yourselves.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for adding anonymous comments, I hope you won't get too much spam from that. The gesture is appreciated.
    The game as well ! I always start a game with winning in mind, but I always end up losing in all the delicious ways.

    One thing I couldn't find anywhere is a designated way to uncurse an item you're wearing. You probably answered that already, so please forgive me for not finding it in all the old posts.

    Looking forward to the next version, all these mechanics change sound really neat !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the quick reply ! But if you're already wearing it, that's not an option...

      Delete
    2. It is an option, try it!

      Delete
    3. Well I'll be... never thought you could. Thanks again !

      Delete
  2. Well I might have biased opinions of cheeleaders, but maybe wearing the outfit help with your dexterity. Secondly if you have pigtails couldn't monsters use them to face fuck you if you're already being manhandled by a first monster?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait for these new updates in your game. You're awesome and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the new additions and can't wait for release 6. any idea when it will be ready (no pressure)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, just found the game recently and I love it. Really excited for these updates as well.

    Just had a quick question: Would it be possible to make notifications of stat decay more frequent? I know they show up occasionally, but oftentimes I'll be playing and won't notice my strength has dropped from "Average" to "Weakling", and something will drop me to my knees and I won't be able to get back up, which locks me out of doing pretty much anything besides getting fucked.

    That's my only complaint. Fantastic game. Can't wait for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you get the cheerleader outfit to lower your hip size? o.o

    ReplyDelete