Tuesday 10 March 2015

Patreon Milestone and Banner decision made

The 3rd milestone of 25 hours per week has been reached!  To copy what I said on my Patreon page:

Holy crap guys, I can't believe how much support you all have shown since the art announcement.  I'm glad to see that you all love Danaume's drawings as much as I do.  I sincerely hope I can live up to expectations and make you all happy!

As for the banner, I've taken all your feedback and decided that the banner will be an extremely lewd B that is almost but not quite C.  I will look into implmenting a button that saves a cookie that disables the image but I'm not sure how easy or difficult that will be to implement, I'll have to find out!

9 comments:

  1. The art looks incredible! Will we eventually see representations of all the clothes in the game on our character? I'd love to see the protagonist with cum splattered all over his/her panties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since each piece of clothing would need 10 or 20 different images for this to work since the body parts will change size (and lets not even talk about dresses), it's unlikely this will happen since it would take a horrendous amount of time to draw and bloat the filesize of the game massively. If it ever did happen it would likely be a community driven project.

      Delete
  2. Considering the track record for Games of this nature you're doing good work and have earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a small idea maybe suggestion for the maid class... Anyway maybe when your wearing both pieces of the outfit, which are cursed, and see a puddle on the floor (milk, pee, jizz, etc) you immediately drop to your knees and clean for two rounds and are oblivious for two rounds like the milking machine. Just an idea love your game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the idea that a cursed maid outfit compels you to clean up messes.

      Delete
  4. Poster from above (maid) I was wondering does the new drawn picture replace the old ones permanently (as in there will never be new pictures for the original style) Or will you add an option to toggle the two?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS put in a lucky 13 for ya hope it helps :D

      Delete
    2. Also Ignore question just found it in a different discussion XD well being able to change the picture to old style anyways. Is there no edit option once I post... wait I'm anonymous maybe thats why...

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much for your support <3

      Delete