Tuesday 31 March 2015

Release 6 Version 2.7 Changelist

* Fully functioning new region with 4 new NPCs, 5 new traps, tattoo parlor and piercing studio.
* Fully graphical interface with arrow keys for movement and intuitive keyboard shortcuts
* Happy April Fools Day... please don't hurt me.
* Barbiestyle was being displayed as a vagina.
* Fixed runtime error when questioning the witch.
* Fixed shopkeeper not understanding the player asking for a drink.
* Fixed runtime error when orgasming.
* Made the chance of the mannequin placing the pink hat a bit more random, but it's still based on your breasts being small compared to your bimbo level.
* Stationary monsters like the shopkeeper and witch no longer follow you around when friendly.
* Minor typo fixes.
* Wearing newer headgear items no longer disables hair description in "x me".
* Greeting intelligent NPCs forces them to become interested.
* Latex items can no longer be used for cleaning purposes.
* Boobs can now successfully grow to GG when extreme proportions fetish is disabled.
* Using "undo" will now force a redraw of all live images.  This may mean each undo takes ages, so this might end up pissing people off more than it helps images be correct.  Please do give feedback.

31 comments:

  1. =0 I'm sad now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost had a heart attack when I saw the "Happy April Fools Day".ᵃᶦᵏᵃ ᵖᶫˢ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone got excited at the start of that post. :P

    Thanks for fixing the shopkeeper and witch. Was weird to have them follow me around. Please keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd prefer you explicitly trigger redraw after undo, maybe by hooking it into the maps update code.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what is the new area? since it's not the hotel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please tell me this anon is the same as the one below, admitting he got tricked.

      Delete
    2. sadly no; just hopefully optimistic and a lil'dumb

      Delete
  6. tricked me so hard

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Aika !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't play with our hearts ;___; but thanks for fixing the shopkeeper thing, that was driving me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made me cry. Now I just want to go sit in a dark corner....

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shopkeeper thing was so easy to exploit. Made stealing easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about you but he sent guards on me even when he was across the dungeon from me

      Delete
  11. I cleared some time to play this today after reading only the first bullet. Hark! You hath split my heart in twain. For one does not presume that the cruelties of this world lay even in the simplest of pleasures. In each of us there exists a core of hope, that with god's grace, we will attain happiness, if only for brief moments. These moments are fleeting and ever failing. Each one that passes us by, leaves us less of what we are. Titties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was beautiful which is weird seeing such a poem is on a fap site.

      Delete
    2. [insert comment about how you should read the whole fine print here]

      Delete
    3. This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read :')

      Delete
  12. So nothing actually new?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just a quick question, micro skirts and miniskirts count as belts for crafting right?

    ReplyDelete
  14. sweet! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aika, I loved you. This probably broke my heart harder than it should have. :/

    ReplyDelete
  16. The crash bug when using the drawn pictures remains. It seems to be triggering when it tries to load certain pictures. Most common is having small breasts, and just about to give birth to tentacles/minotaur, then having the breasts grow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Undoing is noticeably slower, but I think it's still ok. Thanks for all the bugfixes !

    ReplyDelete
  18. That was a pretty shitty thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I kinda want to hurt you now.. but still in the good way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Having a drawing problem. Im using the drawn images and when using the undo command it wont load. I saw you posted that it might take a bit longer but is just black for me. Is it my computer or the game?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please change the setup menus so each item has a number. Enter the number to change the setting. This would be like the Quick start Q, but for each item in the setup menu.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Life mate dolls is the large shopping network in North America which provide Love doll, Sex doll for man According to your Choice, It can deliver their product all over the world. You can place order online from anywhere.

    ReplyDelete